Happy Holidays, we are all fired up and ready to go for the Christmas Shopping and Holiday Dining. This year like every Christmas, Downtown Honolulu comes alive with a festive holiday light show. This winter wonderland of lights and festivities is best enjoyed from the comfort of an open-air trolley...and McCully Shopping Center will have its very own Honolulu City Lights Tour!
This 45 minute trolley tour includes a trip downtown to see the famous Honolulu City Lights. The array of holiday lights along Beretania, Bishop, King, Alapai, and Punchbowl Street will get you in that holiday spirit. Passengers will NOT be allowed to disembark. However, they will get to enjoy 45 minutes of carefree Holiday music while seeing all the Holiday Festivities. We will have 3 rides each Tuesday & Wednesday night for two weeks, December 7 & 8 and 14 & 15. The last week December 21 & 22 we will have two trolleys rotating for 6 trolley rides per night.
Every year we've had an overwhelming response for our Trolley Rides so we have a few rules to follow to help make this a fun and enjoyable night for all. Tickets available online this year through Eventbrite with a $5.00 fee.
Please arrive 15 minutes early prior to your designated ride time to ensure your spot on the trolley. The trolley will NOT wait for any late passengers and will leave promptly at the designated time. You must meet at the Test Kitchen located on the second floor Ewa side of the Center at least 30 minutes before your designated trolley ride time to clear screening. You must also have your ticket printed or QR Code on your mobile device.
1. Tickets available online through EventBrite. Ticket cost is $5.00 per person, no refunds for missed rides.
2. You will only be able to buy five tickets at a time. Mahalo, for your understanding.
3. Each person must present a printed or mobile code for the ride they reserved in the right time slot.
4. Maximum number of people per trolley is 25 (up to 75 per night with 150 per night on the 15th & 16th).
5. Children ages 5 and under MUST ride on the lap of an adult and are not counted in final trolley count, this is not an exact amount and will be adjusted to accommodate riders based on social distancing.
6. Temperature check will be done along with hand sanitizing before loading. All riders must wear mask correctly over their nose and mouth throughout the trolley ride.