1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Contest open to all 18 years or older at the time of entry, except employees of McCully Shopping Center, employees and immediate family members of Merchants of McCully Shopping Center. Winners will be asked for proof of age before prizes are awarded. ALSO NOTE: Cooperation by winner to coordinate dinner arrangements will be expected.
3. Entry. McCully Shopping Center "World of Cuisines" (the "Contest") will begin at 12:01 a.m. H.S.T. on July 1, 2019 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. H.S.T. on July 31, 2019 (the "Contest Period").
Enter by visiting any participating McCully Shopping Center merchant. You are limited to one entry per day at the center not at each merchant. Duplicates will be thrown out max entries per person is 31.
4. Prizes and Odds. Two (2) Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries to be held on or about August 1, 2019.
The Prize: Two Lucky Winner will receive a monthly dinner for two for a year: (approximate retail value $600). Costs of meals and coordination. The dinner for two will be coordinated with the shopping center to create an enjoyable evening on McCully Shopping Center for two. Dinner total approximate retail value of $50 aa month, which may vary depending on restaurant. Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest may be presented in other media, and the odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the contest through such multiple presentations.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified by email, telephone and/or U.S. Mail on or about August 1st, 2019. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the contest constitutes entrant's consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. For prize winners list (available after August 1st, 2019), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor, Attn: Terri Hansen &b Associates., P.O. Box 703, Kailua, Hawaii 96734.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. Prize Winners. For a list of prize winners (available after August 1st, 2019), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor, Attn: Terri Hansen &b Associates., P.O. Box 703, Kailua, Hawaii 96734.
8. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
9. General Release. By entering the Contest, contestants release McCully Shopping Center, M Pocket Corporation and Terri Hansen & Associates, Inc., and any other promotional sponsors, and each of its affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).